We help our clients put deals together. It doesn’t matter how simple or complex the arrangements – we have seen them all. Read our Client Reviews and then call us to speak with an Adelaide commercial lawyer with specialist contract experience on a no obligation basis.
We have the personal business and investment experience to understand the importance of “getting the deal done”. We have acted for hundreds of South Australian business owners. We will look after your interests without getting in the way.
We concentrate on providing commercially relevant and cost effective solutions so our contract advice gets to the point. We understand that the detail is important but also that our clients often just want simple questions answered such as:
- Are there any issues of which I should be aware?
- What’s your opinion of the overall deal?
- Is this the best way to structure the arrangement?
- Have I missed anything?
We make sure we understand our client’s needs before we start work and that we are on the same page in terms of how long it will take and how much it will cost.
See our article "Before You Sign a Building Contract" but always get advice before signing anything! Find out more
We can assist with the review or preparation of any contractual documentation including:
- Partnership, shareholder and unitholder agreements;
- Trust deeds (family discretionary & unit);
- Contractor and sub-contractor agreements;
- Consultancy and agency arrangements;
- Business sale and purchase agreements;
- Employment agreements;
- Asset sale agreements;
- Building contracts;
- Franchise, licensing and distribution arrangements;
- Hire, supply and service agreements;
- Loan and finance agreements including reverse mortgage loan advice;
- Mortgages, charges and security arrangements;
- Deeds of guarantee and indemnity;
- Release and settlement deeds;
- Confidentiality deeds; and
- Commercial property and asset leases.
If you are entering into a new venture we can also assist with advice about your legal ownership structure.
Read our Client Reviews and then talk to us about your contract matter on a no obligation basis.