We have assisted the owners of many Adelaide hotels, restaurants, bars and licensed cafes with liquor licence applications and the resolution of disputes and complaints. Read our Client Reviews and then call us to speak with an Adelaide commercial lawyer with specialist liquor and gaming experience on a no obligation basis.
We offer a personalised service from experienced senior people. We can assist you with an application for a liquor or gaming licence, the transfer of an existing licence or we can deal with a dispute or complaint associated with your liquor licence.
Our services in the hospitality area include:
- Advising on an appropriate ownership structure;
- Licensed business sale and purchase;
- All liquor and gaming licence applications including transfers;
- Contraventions of gaming law and regulations;
- Defence of police complaints;
- Disputed applications;
- Appearing before the Licensing Authority, the Liquor and Gambling Commissioner and the Supreme Court;
- Commercial lease issues; and
- Employment termination and industrial relations matters
In our opinion the lease of the premises is one of the most important considerations. Find out more
Whether you are setting up a new business and need to obtain a liquor licence or you need to deal with issues surrounding your existing licensed business, we can help.