The sale and purchase of commercial property often includes specialist lease and finance considerations. Read our Client Reviews and then call us to speak with an Adelaide property lawyer with specialist commercial conveyancing experience on a no obligation basis.
Fixed Price Conveyancing Cost – No Surprises
Our commercial conveyancing fee is from $995 plus GST but depends on the size of the transaction and the number of leases involved. Ask us for a quote and we will provide you with a fixed price. We charge a bank fee of $95 plus GST but only if a financier is involved. If you are selling and have the certificate of title or if you are a “cash” purchaser, the bank fee is not applicable.
We guarantee you will be happy with our service. You will have access to an experienced commercial property lawyer to review and assist with the transfers of leases, guarantees and other licences and the benefit of a full conveyancing service from a registered and highly experienced conveyancer.
If you are shopping around on price make sure you avoid surprises and compare “apples for apples”. Our conveyancing fee includes the cost of:
- File opening and administration costs;
- Office expenses (photocopies, faxes, printing, postage and telephone calls); and
- Verification of Identity (where you attend our office).
Yes cooling off rights still apply provided the purchaser is not a company. Find out more
Stamp Duty and Land Titles Office Fee
At settlement the purchaser will have to pay stamp duty and a Land Titles Office registration “transfer” fee, both of which are calculated according to the purchase price. Use our Government Fees Calculator* to work out the stamp duty and transfer fee on your purchase (*provided as a guide only and note that it does not cater for section 67 of the Stamp Duties Act or more complex transactions).
Government Fees Calculator
Specialist Commercial Property Considerations
Considerations relevant to commercial property conveyancing include:
- a deed of assignment to transfer the vendor’s interest in any leases or guarantees to the purchaser;
- water and trade waste licences; and
- EPA licences.
Our Commercial Conveyancing Service
Our commercial conveyancing service includes:
- liaising with your financier;
- preparation of adjustment and settlement statements and ensuring payment of rates and taxes;
- transfer of leases, guarantees and licences to the purchaser;
- attendance at Land Titles Office; and
- notification of Local Council and Government departments of change of ownership.
Read our Client Reviews and then talk to us about your residential property conveyancing matter on a no obligation basis.