The sale and purchase of commercial property often includes specialist lease and finance considerations. Read our Client Reviews and then call us to speak with an Adelaide property lawyer with specialist commercial conveyancing experience on a no obligation basis.
Fixed Price Conveyancing Cost – No Surprises
Our commercial conveyancing fee is from $1,295 plus GST but depends on the size of the transaction and the number of leases involved. Ask us for a quote and we will provide you with a fixed price.
We guarantee you will be happy with our service. You will have access to an experienced commercial property lawyer to review and assist with the transfers of leases, guarantees and other licences and the benefit of a full conveyancing service from a registered and highly experienced conveyancer.
If you are shopping around on price make sure you avoid surprises and compare “apples for apples”. Our conveyancing fee includes the cost of:
- File opening and administration costs;
- Office expenses (photocopies, faxes, printing, postage and telephone calls); and
- PEXA e-conveyancing settlement fee ($107.80);
- Attending at Land Titles Office; and
- Verification of Identity (where you attend our office).
Yes cooling off rights still apply provided the purchaser is not a company. Find out more
Stamp Duty and Land Titles Office Fee
At settlement the purchaser may have to pay stamp duty and a Land Titles Office registration “transfer” fee, both of which are calculated according to the purchase price. Stamp duty on most commercial property is being phased out (ie land that is non-residential and non-primary production). Stamp duty on SA commercial land transfers will be abolished completely on 1 July 2018 (Until then one-third of the normal stamp duty rate is applicable).
Specialist Commercial Property Considerations
Considerations relevant to commercial property conveyancing include:
- a deed of assignment to transfer the vendor’s interest in any leases or guarantees to the purchaser;
- water and trade waste licences; and
- EPA licences.
Our Commercial Conveyancing Service
Our commercial conveyancing service includes:
- liaising with your financier;
- preparation of adjustment and settlement statements and ensuring payment of rates and taxes;
- transfer of leases, guarantees and licences to the purchaser;
- electronic conveyancing or attendance at Land Titles Office; and
- notification of Local Council and Government departments of change of ownership.
Read our Client Reviews and then talk to us about your residential property conveyancing matter on a no obligation basis.