Jason is a skilled Property and Commercial Lawyer passionate about helping his clients with their business dealings. Jason believes that a good lawyer will look after his client, not get in the way of them doing business.
Jason has been a commercial lawyer for more than 22 years. His expertise extends to:
- advising on a property and business sale contracts;
- helping clients set up the right ownership structure;
- negotiating and preparing commercial leases;
- assisting clients entering into a franchised business
Jason’s roots are in South Africa and he maintains his authority to practice as a South African lawyer and notary public. Jason is available to assist the South African community in Adelaide and South Australia with their international legal requirements, including Notarising and Authentication of documents and the Commissioning of Affidavits for use in South Africa.
Jason can also assist Australians with their legal requirements in South Africa with pertinent advice, guidance and effective representation in dealing with South African Courts, Deeds Offices and other institutions.
Jason is also a MARA registered migration agent, and is always ready to engage with a client about their Australian visa options.
Jason is approachable, friendly and knowledgeable with a passion for using the practice of law to offer real and effective solutions to his clients.
Qualifications & Associations
- Commissioner for Taking Affidavits in the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Member of The Law Society of South Australia
- Registered Australian Migration Agent No. 1911560
- Member of Migration Institute of Australia
- Commissioner for Taking Affidavits in the High Court of South Africa
- Member of the Legal Practice Council of South Africa