Priya is a great lawyer to have on your side. She is caring, highly skilled and has over 21 years of relevant legal experience.
Priya’s expertise is in the areas of family law and wills and deceased estates however Priya also has significant experience in civil and commercial litigation and criminal law. She brings all of her skills to the table to make sure her clients get the best advice and the best results.
Priya is an empathetic and caring professional who combines practical and cost effective advice with a sensitive and caring manner.
Outside of the law, Priya is involved in helping animal shelters to rehome and rescue stray, abused and abandoned animals. She is involved in providing foster care for kittens and fundraising activities.
Priya has a keen interest in archaeology and anthropology and she has participated in cultural and archaeological tours to many countries.
Qualifications & Associations
- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Arts (Anthropology)
- Completed the Independent Children’s Lawyer program conducted by the Law Council of Australia
- Member of the Law Council of Australia
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia