Mark understands that his commercial and property clients generally need advice and documentation now, not tomorrow or next week.
As a business lawyer Mark understands the importance of helping his clients achieve their goals. Mark has been helping his clients in this way for over 20 years. Helping them to get on with business.
Mark grew up in Sydney and worked as a commercial lawyer in Broken Hill for nearly 10 years before he and his wife settled in Adelaide. His experience in Broken Hill taught him the value of providing practical solutions to clients that are cost effective. Prior to joining Beger & Co, Mark managed the Adelaide office of a firm specialising in banking and finance transactions.
Mark and Elizabeth have four school aged children and too many pets to mention. On weekends you’ll find Mark at any number of sporting fields around Adelaide providing vocal and encouraging support.
Mark is a highly experienced business lawyer but most importantly he understands his clients and their businesses, he is down to earth and up front about costs (on a no obligation basis).
Qualifications & Associations
- Member of The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners ('STEP')
- Member of The Law Society of South Australia
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia (2004)
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales (1995 )
- Diploma of Legal Practice – University of Technology, Sydney (1995)
- Diploma of Law – Solicitors Admission Board, NSW (1994)
- Diploma of Education – University of New England, NSW (1984)
- Bachelor of Arts – Sydney University, NSW (1983)